Photo Booth Backdrop Handling Tips:
1. If your backdrop fabric has a zipper, keep zipper closed for storage.
2. Wrinkles can be removed with a a cool iron or fabric steamer.
3. Fabric should NOT be stored when damp or wet. Store in cool, dry area.
Photo Booth Backdrop Washing Tips:
1. Your backdrop fabric can be machined washed solo.
2. Use mild soap and cold water.
3. Air dry backdrop fabric on the frame if available, otherwise line dry.
4. DO NOT DRY CLEAN.
Photo Booth Stain Removing Tips:
1. Treat Stain from the inside of backdrop fabric.
2. Remove as much debris with a soft bristle brush (do not scrub too hard).
3. Use clean, lint-free white cloth to pat the stain from the outside moving inwards (prevent stain from spreading).
4. IF using cleaning solution, rinse area well with water to remove any solution residules.
5. Most stain removers can used to remove stains, (recommended to spot test a small corner of the backdrop to check for color fast)